Terraverde Country Club golf course offers a great way to have fun and exercise at the same time. Whether you prefer the luxury of your own on-site golf course as a resident of Terraverde, join us as a guest, or become a member of our exciting golf league, we know you'll enjoy honing your golf skills at Terraverde Country Club. Our course is open to the public from 7am to 7pm year round in sunny Southwest Florida. We welcome beginners and experienced golfers alike.
Terraverde Country Club golf course was designed and built in 1987 by noted architect Gordon G. Lewis. From the forward tee, the course covers 1,015 yards and from the back tee stretches 1,260 yards. This challenging nine hole, par 27, golf course has a course rating of 35.5 with a slope rating of 113. Sand bunkers and water hazards add to the fun. Fairways and greens consist of Bermuda grass, and walking with soft spikes and pull carts is allowed. For beginners and visitors, golf clubs and pull carts may be rented at the pro shop. Terraverde Country Club golf course dress code allows no denim; collared shirts and Bermuda shorts are required. Food and beverages are available at the snack bar in the Clubhouse.
USGA Rules Govern All Play:
- Proper golf attire is to be worn at all times (no swim suits, bare feet, cut off shorts, or tank tops), soft spikes and collared shirts only.
- All players must register in the Pro Shop.
- Each player must have their own set of golf clubs.
- No more than four players to a group.
- Keep pace. Allow faster players to play through.
- Drop areas provided on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.
- White stakes define out-of-bounds.
- All roads are out-of-bounds.
- Players may drop one club length without penalty from immovable man-made obstructions.
- Repair ball marks on greens and rake sand traps.
- Replace all sand divots on tees and fairways.
- Pull carts only. Keep pull carts off greens and tees.